My Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Welcome to Catholic Confections!

Hello friends!

I'm so happy you have found my blog! My goal is to bring you informational, spiritual and unique postings about confections, inspired by my family, friends, and above all else, God. I have had the privilege to be a stay-at-home mom for 14 years.  I have enjoyed many diverse hobbies in my lifetime, but I have always loved experimenting in the kitchen, especially baking.  This summer I've fallen in love with  Royal Icing, and since then I have been obsessively testing recipes, decorating cookies and stalking other cookie bloggers.  I can't wait to bring you amazing creations! There are many wonderful cookie artisans blogging, and I have been encouraged to create my own blog and and share my recipes, techniques and decorated cookies.  My faith is a huge part of who I am and that is why my blog is named, "Catholic Confections."

With Love,

Kim

"For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I in the midst of them."
 Matt 18:20

No comments:

Post a Comment