My Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Cowboy Cookies: Hats, Boots, & Flags

Howdy y'all! Instead of sharing a recipe with you this week, I decided to feature some "cowboy" cookies I made earlier this year. I hope this inspires you to get into the Texas spirit and make some adorable cookies.

As seen in the pictures below, I took a spin on some cowboy boots, originally posted by Bridget at bakeat350.blogspot.com. I also created some cowboy hats with red rims, and altered the Texas flag to fit on a star cookie. You can also personalize this for your state or country's flag as well.

Have a wonderful holiday season, and new cookies and recipes will be posted soon!









With love,
Kim

"Whatever you do, ride with all your heart, riding for the Lord, and not for men." 
Colossians 3:23 

No comments:

Post a Comment